Class of 2011
The minimum system requirements are a Pentium 200MHz (or
equivalent) with 64MB RAM, and at least 5MB of hard-drive space.
Shipley GoFast Web Accelerator works with Internet Explorer 4.0 (or
later) and Netscape Communicator 4.0 (or later).
ShipleySystems, LLC Customers can install
Shipley GoFast from the Internet Setup CD by Clicking Button
"Shipley GoFast" after inserting CD (Required CD's Burned after
1/1/2004) or Can Down Load from Our FTP Server at
Follow Instructions Below or for Inexperienced users see Super Speed Detailed Install
- Please do Not try to Download or install
this program unless You Have Purchased Shipley GoFast and have
been issued a special User Name and Password for the GoFast
- Download the installer to your desktop.
- Once the download has completed, proceed to Step 2.
- On your Desktop you will find an icon called
- Double-click the icon to start the installation
- Once the installation finishes you will be prompted for a
username and password. Enter the username and password provided to
you by ShipleySystems.
Note this is a special User Name and Password for the GoFast
Server, and is not your Internet Logon Password.
- To avoid having to keep entering your username and password
each time, ensure that the "Save Password" box is checked and then
proceed to Step 3.
3. Starting Shipley GoFast.
- Shipley GoFast Web Accelerator is automatically started when your
computer starts up.
- Acceleration will begin as soon as a supported browser (such
as Internet Explorer or Netscape) or a supported email client
(such as Microsoft Outlook or Eudora) is started.
- On some Windows platforms a bubble icon will appear when the
Shipley GoFast Service has been established. On all other Windows
platforms, you can verify that Shipley GoFast Service has been
established by hovering over the Shipley GoFast tray icon (you should
see a "Shipley GoFast Service Enabled..." message).
4. Using Shipley GoFast.
- Browse the web or download email as you normally would.
- Your web access or email access will be automatically
accelerated by Shipley GoFast Web Accelerator.
- If you desire to stop the application, select Stop
Shipley GoFast from the pop-up menu, or if you desire to exit the
application completely, click Exit from the pop-up menu.
5. Further Assistance.
- If you're having trouble installing the product, consult the
- To get the most out of your new software, please see the
GoFast Product Guide.
- If you experience problems downloading, installing or running
Shipley GoFast Web Accelerator, consult the Troubleshooting
or FAQ sections
for further assistance.
- Still having trouble? Feel free to contact us for
product support or feedback.